Minimum order quantity of 20 required.
The Spanish Student Bundle brings together the best of both worlds with a multi-year subscription to TCI’s print Spanish Student Journals and an Elementary (K-5) Social Studies Student License, giving students two ways to access the content they need to learn and master state Social Studies and ELA standards. Perfect for all learning environments including in-class, distance, and blended learning.
The print Spanish Student Journal includes:
- Unit inquiry projects that support a deeper understanding of the overarching unit concepts.
- Jam-packed, hands-on activities that get students out of their seats, interacting with the content, asking questions, and conducting purposeful research.
- Standards-based content, rich primary sources, literary passages, and diverse biographies that help students understand multiple perspectives.
- Vocabulary activities that help students remember the key terms in a creative and engaging way.
- Show-what-you-know assessments at the end of each lesson that let students use processing skills to apply content in challenging ways.
The Student License includes all of the content of the Student Journal plus additional online support such as our text-to-speech tool, games, and videos. Your license will expire on June 30th of the expiration year. Student licenses do not work independently and must be linked to a corresponding teacher license to function. Replacement journals are shipped annually. Order one bundle per student.Review our system requirements