Professionally translated, the colorful, easy-to-use, print consumable Spanish Student Journal combines standards-based content and rich activities to support student learning. Students will make personal connections that allow them to develop a deep understanding of key social studies content while building critical social studies and ELA skills.
The Spanish Student Journal includes:
- Unit inquiry projects that support the development of a deeper understanding of the unit concepts.
- Jam-packed hands-on activities get students out of their seats, interacting with the content, asking questions, and conducting purposeful research.
- Standards-based content, rich primary sources, literary passages, and diverse biographies that help students understand multiple perspectives.
- Vocabulary activities that help students remember the key terms in a creative and engaging way.
- Show-what-you-know assessments at the end of each lesson that let students use processing skills to apply content in challenging ways.
Order one per student.